Latest information regarding COVID-19
All tennis memberships have been backdated to account for the court closures over lockdown. If you're having any issues logging in to your account or booking a court please contact us here.
We're pleased to announce that from tomorrow (13/05/2020) our courts will be re-opening for members only. The pavilion will only be open to access our courts and toilets plus pay any guest fees or purchase tennis balls. Please make sure you adhere to the following restrictions laid out by the LTA:
- Practice social distancing at all times.
- Only singles can be played unless all players are from the same household in which case doubles is permitted. You're not allowed to have more than 1 household on court when playing doubles.
- Please do not enter the court enclosures until players have vacated the court you have booked.
- Try not to cross contaminate the tennis balls you're playing with - we recommend marking your tennis balls to avoid other players picking them up including your opponent.
- Avoid changing ends altogether or change at opposite ends of the net.
- Members are welcome to bring a guest. The guest fee of £3.50 is to be paid via card only - we're not accepting cash at this time.
- There will be no group coaching sessions taking place however if you're interested in individual lessons please contact us here.
As previously stated all social memberships will be paused from March 21st and all tennis memberships from March 23rd. ClubSpark are in the process of introducing new functionality to allow us to suspend all memberships from the above dates. Until these new features come in however you may still receive payment reminders. There is currently no need to cancel your membership manually but if you have any concerns please contact us here.
Due to the recent announcement of a country wide lock down the tennis courts will remain closed for the next 3 weeks at a minimum. All tennis memberships will be paused until the courts re-open. Please keep checking this page for further updates.
Following the current government advice please see the below measures we have put in place:
- The pavilion (studio, bar, reception, changing room & toilets) are currently closed until further notice. If you require information regarding a previously booked private function please contact us here.
- The courts remain open to tennis members only. We're not offering any pay & play bookings at this time. Members are still allowed to bring guests as long as they can pay the £3.50 guest fee by card.
- All group coaching sessions have been cancelled until further notice. Any pre-paid coaching sessions will roll over for when group coaching resumes. If you have any queries regarding pre-paid sessions please contact us here.
- We're continuing to offer individual coaching lessons - contact us here for details.
- Social memberships have been paused until we re-open.
- Playing tennis is an excellent way of keeping fit while following the current social distancing rules. Please adhere to the following:
- DO allow the players to exit the enclosure before entering.
- DON'T share equipment.
- DON'T change ends during play.
- DO keep at least 6 feet away from your opponent at all times.
- DO disinfect equipment with anti-bacterial wipes / spray after play.
- DO be aware all players are playing at their own risk.